Saturday, November 1, 2014

Evan at 6

 photo IMG_8353.jpg

My first BOY is SIX!!!! I just can't believe it sometimes how fast the years fly. Look at those beautiful, hazel eyes and those deep dimples!!! They melt me today just as when he was a little baby.

Evan is intense and passionate and cares deeply about things being equal and fair for all around him. He has always been super curious and explorative and is one that must experience things for himself. I'm hoping as he gets older that he will know when he doesn't need to experience everything for himself! He is good and kind, generous and bright, and wildly fun and funny! Our family is pretty quiet without this guy in it. We enjoy his sense of humor, his sense of time and numbers, his quick observations and meaningful conversations.

Here is more of Evan at 6: (His answers are a bit different than last year ; ))

 photo IMG_8357.jpg 

What do you want to be when you grow up?

A ninja

 photo IMG_8356.jpg

What is your favorite food?

Spaghetti and Meatballs

Your least favorite food?

Walnut stuff

 photo IMG_8361.jpg

What is your favorite animal?

A Cheetah

 photo IMG_8359.jpg

Where do you want to live when you grow up?

Park City

Who do you want to marry?

Stop it! I don't even know!

 photo IMG_8355.jpg

What is your favorite song?

I Am a Child of God

Favorite Movie?

How to Train Your Dragon 2

 photo IMG_8376.jpg

What is your favorite book?

The Magic Treehouse books

If you had a million dollars, what would you buy?

The awesomest, best Lego set in the world!

What do you dream about?

Godzilla

 photo IMG_8372.jpg

What are you scared of?

T-Rex eating all the humans in the world

Why is the sky blue?

Because Heavenly Father made it blue. Maybe that's his favorite color.


 photo IMG_8370.jpg

If you could choose one rule everyone had to follow, what would it be? 

To find Godzilla (giggles)

Why?

Because I want to see him!

What is your favorite treat?

Twix

What is your favorite thing to do?

Go to Classic Fun Center

With your family?

See a movie at the theaters

 photo IMG_8369.jpg

What are 5 words that best describe you?

Awesome. Smart. Friendly. Helpful. Nice.

I would have to agree. I love you, Evan!!!

1 comment:

janell said...

What an awesome kid!