Oh, to be 2!!! The extremes! They are full of FUN, LOVE, and GIGGLES, and then TEARS, FRUSTRATION, and STUBBORNNESS! They are still babies, but they want to try their hand at being independent too. And if they don't get to use that independence, watch out. : )
I LOVE 2-YEAR-OLDS!!! I wish I could just freeze time with this one. He is too much fun!!!
Henry's smile will light up a room. He smiles with his whole face and brings LIGHT and JOY to all around him. He loves with his whole being. Henry has had 3 scary and life-threatening episodes in his short life and I really believe because of that he is already a very compassionate little boy. I used to ask him in the hospital all the time, "You OK?" that he now asks anyone this same question who is upset or hurt. He says it with such gentle concern while stroking their head that it absolutely melts my heart.
Henry loves to laugh and to make people laugh! He does a funny thing with his mouth to crack people up and then laughs along with them. He loves to hug and cuddle and give "Kissies". He likes to play on his own and be apart of the big kids' group, talking and acting like them, but then loves to come home to Mommy to snuggle.
Henry is very expressive! You know when he's happy and content and when he's mad or sad.
He loves BIG TRUCKS and would sit in a car or tractor or truck forever if we let him. He loves trains too, and will make all of the boy car sounds and roar and wrestle along with his older brothers.
He is a very polite boy! Even from an early age, he was saying, Sorry, Excuse Me, Thank You, Welcome without being prompted.
He is an awesome sleeper and milk drinker! He loves his sugar, but luckily loves his fruit too.
He is a great talker, each day learning new words. He's started counting and is very good at picking up how the world works.
He loves to run and climb! And is giving his me mini-heart attacks throughout the day with his shenanigans.
Henry is also very helpful! He wants to be the first one to get something for someone or throw the trash away or cuddle with a cute doll or stuffed animal.
His curls, lips, and cheeks are absolutely adorable and have me wrapped around his little finger.
I sure love this boy's zest for life, friendly demeanor, and desire to do good!
I LOVE YOU, BOO!!!!! xoxoxo





















1 comment:
He is one previous and very beloved boy!
Post a Comment