This week has been busy. For me, it has been all about sewing, cleaning, and packing for an upcoming trip home. For the kids it's been about some chores, lots of friends/cousins, and fun--just as it should be.
But man, I need a nap. At the same time, I am so grateful for the little bursts of energy that I've had throughout this week. Each morning I pray to have the Lord's grace and power with me to make up for what I cannot do on my own. And that's a lot, by the way. My prayers have been answered--I've felt my burdens lightened, and at the end of the day have thought, how did I do all of that today? My heart quickly reminds me I certainly wasn't alone. And the amazing thing is, we are never alone, and with His help, we can do hard things. We just need to ask and then do our best.
Happy Weekend!!!
(Wish us luck on our 2-day road trip!!) : )


No comments:
Post a Comment