I LOVE this quote by Dieter F. Uchtdorf. It speaks to my soul and I KNOW it is truth. It is sometimes easy to forget with all of the noise surrounding us that we are actually "spiritual beings having a human experience", not the other way around. You + I + everyone who has ever lived, or will yet live, were created with a purpose and with love.
Our Father and Creator loves us with an infinite love and knows each of us by name. He knows your struggles and your sorrows and wants to help you. He is also aware of your joys and triumphs and wants to rejoice with you. Why? Because YOU are His child. He not only has time for you, but He has MADE this time, your human experience, just for you.
Full quote by Pierre Teilhard de Chardin HERE
Full talk by President Uchtdorf HERE. It's a good one!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment