Today I woke up a bit depressed. In fact, it took everything I had in me to get out of bed, feed my kids, get dressed, and get Luke to preschool. All by 9 am. I guess lack of sleep and a lack of routine makes me a little crazy. And a little down.
After taking Luke to preschool I decided we needed to get out of the house and go on a walk. It was the perfect lift for my mood! Being out in the sun and surrounded by the beauty of God's creations was just what I needed. I loved watching Henry point out every little discovery along the way. I loved watching him run and bop around with that positive energy of his. He is such a good example to me of being happy and grateful. He helped me to see things in a new light and to turn my day around. I am so grateful for all the blessings I have! To wake up to the wonders and beauty all around me. To have people to love and to feel love back.
I also woke up to this this morning:
Apparently Mr. Henry gave himself a new "haircut" last night when I wasn't looking.
It gave me the good laugh (and shock) that I needed!
His response: "You lub it mommy, right?"
How can I say no to that??


No comments:
Post a Comment