One year ago today Jonathan and I were rushing around getting ready to go to a session at the Kansas City temple. We had stayed the night at a hotel and made a little getaway out of our 13th wedding anniversary.
Our world stopped that morning after I took a pregnancy test and it was positive!!!! We were going to have a baby!!! A baby we had prayed and hoped for, our 5th and last baby. Even though we felt this was right, we were surprised how quickly it all happened and nervous about becoming the parents of FIVE children!
Today, 12 months later, our Jane Everly is 4 months old. She is such a miracle and a precious gift from Heaven! I am feeling so thankful today for the gift of the Spirit, for prayer and a loving Heavenly Father for leading and guiding me along in life as I listen to Him. He always has a better way and more blessings in store for us than we can imagine if we just listen and obey. My Jane is one of those sweet blessings.


No comments:
Post a Comment