Thursday, July 10, 2008

It's Official!

We found out Jonathan passed all of his exams and is now officially a licensed pharmacist! It was so fun to watch him get the phone call with the good news and see his face of excitement and relief. The last couple of months have been really hard as I've watched how much stress and pressure all of these tests, etc. were putting on him, but I knew he would pull through. I know he only wants to provide for his family and do his very best and because of this, he has been very blessed. He means the world to us and we're so proud of him.

As a sidenote, this morning when Madelyn was playing with Jonathan she said out of the blue, "Daddy, we're best friends!" It melted my heart. I hope she always feels that way!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jonathan

Anonymous said...

YAY! Good work Jonathan!

Jess said...

Congrats Jonathan! what a long road it has been and you have done well.

I always knew you would be a drug dealer someday! :)

Alan and Lynette said...

Congratulations! Not that we ever doubted he would...but it's still a relief when you get the official word, eh?:)
How are you feeling, Prego?