I went to the doctor's today and I'm at a 2 and the baby has dropped more!! (Yeah, I think I actually cheered when he told me that...such a nerd. :) Anyway he said he was able to do a good "sweep" of the membranes and that if he's ready to come I could be in labor in the next 48 hours. If not, I'll just have a lot of fun bleeding and cramping.
Then he told me he will be out of town all of next week and he will see me again on the 28th and if I still haven't had him at that point THEN we will talk about induction. Wow, I sure hope I don't have to wait another 2 1/2 weeks...but only time will tell. I know he will come when he's supposed to...it's just so hard to be patient! :)
4 comments:
Yay! You have almost made it. We have our fingers crossed that your little boy will get things shaking today!
Can't wait till Johnny Jr comes!!!
I will be praying for you, I know you must be miserable!
you're almost there! YEAH!
Post a Comment