
We looked out the window yesterday and we noticed the steeple was on the new temple! Then a few minutes later we saw them putting up the Angel Moroni statue. It was very exciting to see! Jonathan and I are used to having to drive anywhere from 3 to 8 hours to get to a temple...so to be just a few blocks away from one is a huge blessing!!
6 comments:
Wow that is really cool. I can just hear Maddy singing "I to see the temple" every time you looks out the window.
You got a much better picture of it than I did.
Yay for the temple! Oh mercy-remember those youth temple trips--ouch. Boy am I glad those days are over!
That is SO awesome!! We're sure missing a temple SO close by out here in Texas
That is so great!! My dad was just telling me that they put Angel Moroni up (his company is building the Oquirrh Mountain Temple). I'm sooooo glad that you got to witness it. =)
That is so cool-to see the angel being put up! erica you look so cute! I can't wait for you to have that baby!
Post a Comment