Monday, July 28, 2008

He's Here!

Evan Jonathan Starr
July 27th, 2008 9:48 a.m.
7 lbs. 9 oz.
20 1/2" long
He is such a joy and we're so glad he's finally here with us!!
New little fam...love Maddy's expression :) "Look! He's out!"

12 comments:

The Fantastic Four said...

YAY!! Evan is SOOOOOOOO cute and I'm so glad that he is finally here. =) You look great too, Erica. Evan looks a lot like Maddy. Can't wait to meet him and see you.

The Fantastic Four said...

PS- I cannot believe you are blogging only 24 hours after his birth. You go girl!! =)

Stacey said...

I also couldn't believe the quick blog!! Way to go! What cute pictures!! I am so glad he is here! I bet you are too!!

Anonymous said...

Yay my cousin is finally here. He is so cute and looks just like Maddy. Wish I was their to see him.

shannon said...

Hooray for a blog! And Congrats on your new little addition! He is beautiful! He was born on my brother's birthday...so I will always remember him now, cute Evan.
Your family is darling!!!

Liz said...

Congratulations, I'm so glad you didn't have to wait until today! Maddy looks like she has taken to him.

Kaytie Brown said...

What a SWEET little boy!! YAY for your little growing fam!! Congrats from all us Browns!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to meet him.

Karolyn said...

Congratulations!!! We are so happy for you guys! Seems like Maddy likes her new little brother and it seems like Evan looks a lot like Maddy! Your little family is so darling! Good luck!

Diane Jensen said...

Thanks for giving us a glimpse of our new little Evan. You all look so great! We love the pictures and look forward to more of them. They will have to do until we actually get to hold him in person. Maddy will have such fun being the big sister. Do you think Grandma Hiatt gave him a big hug and kiss as he left for this mission?

Jacob & Tia Sampson said...

He is so adorable. He looks just like Maddie! Welcome to the world little one!

Jeff&Rachel said...

CONGRATULATIONS STARRS! We are so happy for you guys. We want to meet Evan when we come to Utah in a week and a half. We'll give you a call.
The Waddells