Saturday, August 9, 2008

Cousin Time

My SWEET aunt made sure that Maddy was well taken care of this week by giving her plenty of play time with her cousins and allowing me some one-on-one time with little Evan. I was so glad Maddy was able to get out of the house and do some fun things. THANK YOU Julean!!


On Tuesday they went to the Dinosaur Museum and Madelyn loved making the dinosaur sound effects and telling Jonathan and me all about it the rest of the day. She had to wear her purple backpack (like Dora) and stuffed it full of suckers for everyone to share. I'm hoping she did actually share all of those treats! She looked so grown-up as she left the house that morning and I couldn't help but think of her going off to school as she waved good-bye to me with her little backpack on! How did she get so big?


Maddy with her cute cousins

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sure love that Maddy-she's so stinkin cute. "Ken-wa don't take my shoes!"

Jacob & Tia Sampson said...

She is getting so big! How's the potty training going?

Anonymous said...

She shared her suckers with everyone, even Avery and Macey. Thanks for letting us borrow her. Can't wait until Evan's big enough to join us on the cousin's outings too.