Laundry is piling up by the minute...
And there are toys everywhere!
And you're still exhausted and stressed? Today was that day!
Perhaps part of it was because our CUTE, SWEET Daddy is missing...he had to work ANOTHER double-shift today. :(
WE MISS YOU!!
Note to Walgreens: Please hire more pharmacists for the Salt Lake area. My family and I would greatly appreciate it!



8 comments:
Have I ever??? For SURE!! SO glad I'm not the only one. :) Too bad we live so far away, I think our girls would get along SO great!
Sorry you had such a frustrating day! Hopefully things will smooth out soon!
So that's the end of the organic basil plant?? So sad...
LOVED the picture of you three!
Miss you all!
Mom/Grammie
I think I have been having one of those days for several years now.
Are you sure you didn't sneak in my house and take those pics? LOL
I know exactly what you mean! My best friend Alissa's husband is a pharmacist at Rite Aid and he works double shifts all the time. She also has a 3 year old and a baby. She, as well as you, amaze me. Hang in there! And be grateful your husband is not ALSO in the bishopric! {giggle}
Love, Jen
I think ever since Lily was born I have been fighting those days. I use to get so much done each day and now I'm lucky if I accomplish one thing. Good luck with everything and that is too bad that Jonathan had to work so much. I don't miss those days.
Booo! Cute picture though. Hope the rest of the week is better!
Hey Erica! Have I told you lately that your kids are absolutely adorable and your comments on my blog always brighten my day! You look super cute even with your "sad face". Hang in there!
Post a Comment