Thursday, October 2, 2008

Little Troopers

Today Maddy and Evan both had to get shots at the doctor's office. It's always a sad day when you watch your babies, happy as can be one minute, get pricked by a needle and start to sob. I must admit I started crying too. But I was so proud of them. They had a good cry and then were as happy as can be.

Of course it always helps when you get to pick out TWO princess stickers! And a treat at the store. :)



Evan also had his two-month check-up today and is weighing in at 12 lbs. 5 oz. and is 23.75" long. He weighs over a pound more than his sister did at his age. Yay! He was so smily and fun with Dr. Peterson, who said he had a perfect exam and is doing very well. We have two healthy, happy kids...very blessed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always hated it when my kids had to get shots. :( Little Evan is growing so quickly--so glad he is healthy and strong. I do a double take sometimes when I see pictures of Maddy--she reminds me so much of Olivia at that age!

The Fantastic Four said...

Oh gosh...that is so cute and so sad!! Brother and sister going through shots at the same time...awwwww.

I cannot believe Evan is so big...wow. And Maddy is just a little lady. Thanks for sharing your little story. =)

Kim said...

Erica, your little guy is so cute. I hate when kids have to get shots too. It just seems so mean. It helps them in the end though. It sounds like things are going well.

Anonymous said...

I can't belive how big those kids are--I just saw them! Hugs and kisses!