
We thoroughly enjoyed having Uncle Amman stay with us this last week and being closer to Uncle Jared as well as he's started school at the Y...especially when they cook us YUMMY dinners! :) Since Amman and Jared both served missions in the Germany/Austria area, they cooked a fabulous German meal for our family, Grandpa Bruderer and Alena and Mike. I won't even try to spell what all we had, but as you can see from the meager leftovers...it was all really good. Thanks guys!

And lastly, today our little man is six weeks old! What a sweetheart he is! He is growing so big so fast and has found his little voice...a very cute voice I might add. (I know I'm gushing, but I am his mother after all. :))

This morning I caught him "talking" and smiling up at the little animals on his swing like they were so funny. I almost caught a full smile on camera...

4 comments:
Is Maddy taking gymnastics at Black Diamond?? If so, great!! BD is awesome. =)
Evan is growing up so fast. Such a handsome little guy.
So cute! Hugs and kisses!
Just today as we were coming home from the store Faith asked "Why did Madelyn have to move?" We all love reading your blog and seeing the pictures. Almost like we are there. Can't wait to see more baby smiles and big girl gymnastics. Sometimes Maddy reminds me so much of Ariel when she was little. Give everyone a big hug from Aunt Chanda!
Sometimes I can't wait until Lily is Maddy's age and then there are days that I wish she was back where Evan is. Isn't it funny. Well, they are both adorable and we miss you guys. I know how much it stinks to be far from family.
Post a Comment