My sweet little boy is three months old today. I thought I would post some pics (lots for grandparents) of little Evan today. It's funny how the day your child is born you seem to get a sense for who they are. With Maddy we could just tell she was this independent, strong girl. And with Evan, a calm, sweet spirit. He truly is. He is so happy and content, always waiting patiently for us to tend to his needs. His smile just melts my heart. We sure love this little boy!
LOVES "talking" and snuggling with his family

Maddy's clothes in the background (that's a whole other story!)



8 comments:
Wow! He has really grown and changed! He just looks so different from when I saw him last. Of course, he's totally adorable, though.
Love and miss you!
Kayla
Whoa...that last pic makes Evan look 6 months old!! What a cutie. He looks like a sweet, easy-going boy...which is great after your fun loving, very opinionated Maddy. =)
Wow! I don't even think I can find words to express how those pictures made me feel. Love, peace, happiness and how deeply we miss you!
He's so stinkin' cute!
Adorable! He is getting so big. It is great to see all three of them together.
I seriously can't take how cute your little boy is. He DOES look SO SO sweet. How fun.
too cute!
I cant believe how BIG Evan is!!! Time flies. Tell Jonathan that Brent and I saw his dad at the Symphony and they were AWESOME! We sure miss you guys. Glad you are havin fun!
Post a Comment