Friday, October 24, 2008

Goodbye Baby Curls

Maddy had her first official haircut today. It was hard to watch all of those precious little curls being cut off, but she is now sporting a cute little bob. Aunt Kristi did a great job, as always.

I think Maddy knows how cute she looks too because she's been acting a little sassier than normal and shaking those hips a little more. I'm glad she feels cute with her new 'do! :)

She even made sure Mommy and Daddy held very still when they were getting their haircuts and told us every 5 seconds how "beeutifull" we looked.







7 comments:

nicole b said...

sooo cute! I was just at Kristi's getting my hair done yesterday. Too bad our appointments weren't on the same day again! :)

Anonymous said...

Cute hair! We'll have to see if we can get together this week. Sorry, last week was a bit crazy. Love and miss you.

Chanda Starr said...

What a sweetie! I remember when Ariel first got her hair cute and watching all those baby curls fall to the floor. I cried! Bryant inherited the baby curls to and I made him keep them for a long time so he could stay my "baby" as long as possible. We miss you!

Anonymous said...

OK--I wasn't prepared for that!! Isn't that something that Grammie needs to approve first??
Too cute, though...
Love you all!

Ariel said...

I'll miss those beautiful curls but I'm sure I'll like her new hair style. Tell Maddy I love her.

The Fantastic Four said...

You really caught the moment with your pics!! I cannot believe how big Maddy is getting...and boy is she sassy!! hehehe. =) Cute hair.

Rebecca said...

Hi Jonathan and Erica--remember me? Found your blog through Alena's! Your children are beautiful! So fun to see!! Our blog if you are interested is: danwebbfamily.blogspot.com