A few weeks ago Maddy kept asking us to put a band-aid on her lipstick (aka, lips). We thought it was kind of an odd request, but she loves using her princess, pony, Diego, Dora, Strawberry Shortcake (yes, we've gone through all of these boxes in just a few months) band-aids that I just thought she was looking for an excuse to wear one. She would especially ask for one after eating a spicy food. I then thought she might have a cold sore or something. One day I even caught her with scotch tape on her lip because she said it hurt so badly. :( We FINALLY realized she just had chapped lips. Ahh, our cute Maddy Mae. It's amazing what a little chapstick can do for you! Especially in our new, dry climate. This picture actually shows one of the rare times she wore a non-animated band-aid. We were having a hard time keeping up with demand. Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Say what?
A few weeks ago Maddy kept asking us to put a band-aid on her lipstick (aka, lips). We thought it was kind of an odd request, but she loves using her princess, pony, Diego, Dora, Strawberry Shortcake (yes, we've gone through all of these boxes in just a few months) band-aids that I just thought she was looking for an excuse to wear one. She would especially ask for one after eating a spicy food. I then thought she might have a cold sore or something. One day I even caught her with scotch tape on her lip because she said it hurt so badly. :( We FINALLY realized she just had chapped lips. Ahh, our cute Maddy Mae. It's amazing what a little chapstick can do for you! Especially in our new, dry climate. This picture actually shows one of the rare times she wore a non-animated band-aid. We were having a hard time keeping up with demand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Bless her heart and her poor chapped lips! So cute!
Maybe its the Napoleon Dynamite rubbing off on Maddy...but my lips hurt real bad! It is cute how kids find ways to solve things. I finally had to quit buying fun band aids because we would suddenly have lots of little reason that we just had to have a band aid.
Last night at enrichment Julie East showed a video with a lot of your younger years family Christmas cards. It was sweet but made me miss YOU so very much.
AH! So funny! That is a great story. I love little kids!
she is so cute! we loved watching her the other night! the girls think Maddy is so much fun! We would love to do it again!
also, we'd love an invite to your blog:
nicole@limericki.com
see you sunday!
Post a Comment