Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Snow Day

Today we woke up to this:

And this:
Maddy came bouncing into my room at 7:30 AM to announce that it was SNOWING. "Mommy, it's snowing outside, it's snowing! Come see!" I loved watching her face light up when she showed me. There's something so magical about the first snow of the season...it makes me feel like a kid again. As long as I get to stay in my nice, warm house all day. :)

5 comments:

Jess said...

Awesome!

It was in the 70's here. I think I will keep my mild weather for now.

Colcher said...

I'm jealous!! Can you send some snow our way???? Sounds like you guys are doing well!!

Chanda Starr said...

We had warm weather finished up with a loud rain/hail storm yesterday. Enjoy your first of many snow days!

Stacey said...

Wow! I can't believe that. I know it is November and all but I am just not ready for snow! Those pictures do make it look a little magical though. It is always fun to watch it snow from inside a warm, cozy house!

Anonymous said...

Snow already! I'm glad we don't have that here yet. I'm hoping we can hold the snow off long enough for Lily to get a coat. Looks beautiful and I agree that I love snow as long as I can stay inside and watch it in the warmth. We miss you guys!