Saturday, December 13, 2008

Cozy Days

Oh the weather outside is frightful...


But the fire is so delightful...
And since we've no place to go...
Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!
Actually, we have plenty of places to go...like to finish Christmas shopping, mail off packages, etc., but I'm loving this. We just get to snuggle up as a family, drink hot chocolate, smell the beautiful scent of pine from our Christmas tree, and watch out the window as the ground is covered in white. I love cozy days like this!

2 comments:

Jacob & Tia Sampson said...

Love the snow! I wish that we got more of it. I don't like to be out driving in it, but looking out the window is so much fun! Savannah really likes it. Love the new blog, as well.

Kaytie Brown said...

I LOVE your stockings!! YAY for cozy "snuggle up as a family" days :)