+ 
= Perfection.
So this combination has become a pretty regular thing for Jonathan and me lately. We put the kiddos to bed and then pick an episode of Cosby to watch from the DVR. Top it off with a delicious chocolate raspberry smoothie and it's the perfect way to wind down. Isn't The Cosby Show a CLASSIC? Love it. My favorite episode? When the whole family lip syncs for the grandparents' anniversary. Oh Baabbyyyy.
6 comments:
Ariel watches the Cosby show almost every night before going to bed. After reading your post she will probably start asking for a smoothie too! Enjoy those quiet moments when everyone's asleep they are priceless.
Sounds like a perfect night to me! Love the Cosby show and am so glad there are re-runs on. My kids like to watch it too.
I don't know if i ever thanked you for the great dinner we had at your house last month! It was so fun to be together, and especially to have Bonnie there too!
PS I need your potato soup recipe--it was divine! Do you mind sharing?
I need the recipe for those smoothies! Those were SO good and refreshing! (Especially on my "dry Utah throat!") Cosby is the best!!
Love ya!
I love watching the Cosby Show. It is a show that makes the end of my day a joy.
LOVE the Cosby show. I can't get enough of that show.
That is my favorite episode too! I love Rudy!
Post a Comment