Monday, December 1, 2008

FUNny sister.

Evan thinks Maddy is pretty special. I can tell he knows whenever she walks in the room. His eyes start to twinkle and his face lights up. He also really likes it when she gets excited. Then he gets excited and lately that means he just starts busting up laughing.


Ahhh, Evan, I love your sense of humor! I love YOU!!!!


(And a big thanks to everyone for staying loyal to our blog. :) We are excited to keep in touch with you all!)

6 comments:

janell said...

Oh I love those two!!!

Kaytie Brown said...

My GOODNESS your little boy is SO so cute! Looks like you guys had an amazing Thanksgiving

Jess said...

That made me LOL! I love his hearty laugh! Your kids are so cute.

Alan and Lynette said...

That is SO CUTE!!!! And it must warm your little heart to see them be such good friends:) Good times:)

Anonymous said...

Love that laugh!

Karolyn said...

Erica! I love your recent blogs! Your little boy is SO stinkin cute! He sure has changed since I saw you guys this summer! And I LOVE your cute maddy quotes! Did you end up in timeout??? ;)