Tuesday, December 2, 2008

SkirtS and ShotS

This is my sweet Maddy Mae. She loves princesses, flowers, the color pink and...SKIRTS! In fact, the outfit above is her very favorite outfit on the planet! It was given to her by her Uncle Amman. She would seriously wear it every single day if I let her. (Luckily it does need washed, and on those days I can persuade her to wear something else.) She does look rather adorable in it I must say! And don't we all like to look adorable? :)


Other Happenings:
Evan had his 4-month check-up today and is doing very well except for the fact that he is only in the 20th percentile for weight. I find comfort knowing that he is still a very happy and content baby.

I mean look at this face:


This is the exact look he gave the nurse right before she stuck him with two needles. I'm not sure what his face looked like after that because I had to turn away, knowing what was coming. But I definitely heard that "I-can't-believe-you-just-hurt-me" cry. I hate shot days.
And guess what Maddy wore to the doctor's today? Yep, her pink skirt and yellow shirt! Same as last week when she went to the doctor's...and the month before that. Hopefully they don't notice.

3 comments:

The Fantastic Four said...

Evan is SO CUTE!! Poor little dude having to get shots and all. Don't worry about the whole 20th percentile thing...T is still in the lower percentiles and his doc isn't worried. It fluctuates.

Maddy does look so princess-like in her skirt. Love it!! hehehe.

nicole b said...

Shot days are the worst! Olivia is just like Maddy--she'll pick one outfit that she loves the best, and try to wear it everyday! And of course, it has to look like a princess, even at 7!

Jacob & Tia Sampson said...

He is adorable!