Thursday, December 4, 2008

To My Dear Cousins:

I LOVE you guys soo much! Thank you for the AWESOME video that you made for me and Evan. It brightened my day and made me feel so special. In fact, I have my mommy and daddy play it over and over again for my viewing pleasure. You guys are the BEST! I can't wait to see you all soon and play tons!! I LOVE YOU!

Love,

M-A-D-E-L-Y-N

Madelyn! (and Evan too)
xoxo

(Here I am watching my video. Translation: "I wanna do another one"
means "Play it again.")

2 comments:

Chanda Starr said...

Thanks so much for the post. The kids totally LOVED hearing Madelyn shout "I love you too guys!" We can't wait ti see you here in a few short weeks! Thanks for all the sacrifice it will take to make the trip out here.

Ariel said...

I loved hearing her say "I love you guys". I can't wait to see you guys New years Eve. Tell Evan and Maddy hi.