


First of all, I love watching Maddy's creativity coming out when she dresses up! I must say she is quite imaginative...You should hear some of the conversations she comes up with...very comical and impressive.
But should I let her dress up Evan? Maybe because I am a girl, I think it's all pretty cute. (Jonathan would definitely disagree.)
And perhaps because I have all sisters I think it's very normal. We used to dress up together all the time and, as you can see, we went all out! But I do admit one time the three of us put make-up on our poor little boy cousin and everyone really freaked out on us!
Really, I'm not at all worried about Evan. I think he will be a very secure, healthy, manly man. :) It just warms my heart to see them playing together. And I'm pretty sure there will be no lasting damage done.


4 comments:
That is so cute! I don't think it is a big deal, especially if it is at home. I would just keep reminding her that he is a prince! I am sure we will deal with the same thing in a short while.
So cute and I definitely don't think it is a big deal that Maddy dresses up her little bro!! I especially love the pic with you and your sisters. Awwwwww. =)
Just wait until Jonathan comes home and you have painted Evans fingernails because he wanted you too!!
They are getting so big!! What cuties!!
Post a Comment