Monday, February 23, 2009

Rub-a-dub-dub TWO kids in the tub...

Evan is now taking baths in the BIG bathtub!
This can mean only one thing...
Double the MOHAWK FUN!!
...and other wondrous-hairstyle-creations.

5 comments:

nicole b said...

I love bathtub pictures! We always had so much fun with our girls in the tub! Love the mohawks! :)

Chanda Starr said...

Love the pictures and the great face Maddy has in the first one. Its the I really don't want to stop to take another picture face! Bath times are so much fun until it comes time to wash Faith hair which leads to a massive amount of screaming that we are killing her. Will have to retry out the mohawk thing maybe it will inspire a non-deathly hair wash!

Starry said...

Oh Erica the pictures are wonderful! It's so much fun when you have siblings to play with in the tub. I still remember some of the bathtime fun I had with Angie and Jared. I just love your kids facial expressions!

janell said...

Brings back memories! He's so big...

Kaytie Brown said...

FUN!! Lovwe the hair creations!!