
I get way excited to cook during the summertime. I wish I could say I gathered these
tomatoes from our very own garden that is sprouting up delicious,
delectable fruits and vegetables. But alas, I cannot, for we have
no garden. But I can say that I am taking full advantage
of summer's lucious produce
at our local market. YUM!
And Evan too.

Isn't the blueberry up his nose just charming?
3 comments:
Oh Erica what a cute picture of Evan! The salsa looks FABULOUS as well. Evan reminds me a lot of Bryant in that picture--which I've never thought of before now. Thanks for the little tidbit of joy!
The salsa looks delicious!! And the blueberry up the nose it just a drop of things to come. I actually caught Courtland sticking his face in a whole plate of mashed potatoes just a few weeks ago!
Dang he's cute!
Post a Comment