Kansas in June...in my opinion Kansas' best month. Dear family, friends, and fun...what more can you ask for??
tWo-doLLar TueSdaYs: Dinosaur Museum
The Children's Gardens at Thanksgiving Point- Swimming by "Noah's Ark"

The GarDenS

PoSinG for MoMMy
My sweet 4-year-old
Eating things we should not, and other undesirable behaviors
CoveTiNg oUr siStEr's fOOd
Playing ball with Dad
Celebrating Birthdays!
Learning to walk and just looking so darn cute while doing so

LaBor DaY PiCniC with FaMily
GrAndPa and GraNdMa J. CaMe tOO!
Enjoying homemade popsicles
fuN FAmIly HoMe EvEniNgS

Mid-Summer Nights' Dreams
There was also the time we played with cousins, a trip to park city, a birthday, a baby shower, a temple dedication, and more.
It was one to remember.
2 comments:
Wow Erica! So many fabulous pictures I hadn't seen from your summer. It really was a lovely one. I wish you the best in Disneyland--hope Maddy loves it and Evan too. And I hope you and Jonathan find it great too! See you when you get back.
It looks like you had a great summer! And it was so fun to see you more than usual this summer. :) I'm sort of sad to see summer end...but loving this fall weather!
Post a Comment