Evan is 18 months old today!
Some of Evan's favorite things at 18 months:
Some of Evan's favorite things at 18 months:
- Laughing, especially when the joke is on him
- Hugs
- Balls
- Blueberries
- Cookies...and anything sweet
- Daddy, Mommy, Maddy and Misha (And he calls every one of us "Daddy", occassionally I get a "mama")
- Board books
- Bonking his head (I haven't figured this one out yet!)
- Broccoli
- Outings
- Dump trucks
- Throwing and hitting
- Milk!
He is quickly turning into my little boy rather than my baby boy, especially now with his short hair. I knew when I could no longer put a comb through his hair that it was time for a cut...a shorter cut. It pained me to watch the scissors slice off those precious curls, and I admit, my heart would ache everytime
I looked at him during the days following.
But I do love it now! He is such a cutie.
BEFORE
AFTER
Isn't he handsome? Happy 18 months Evan J.!


3 comments:
Wow! It really is like Evan aged a year in just one haircut! He looks so much like Jonathan in his early elementary days, and although I too miss the curls, it does bring out what a little man he is becoming. Give him a big hug for me!
He reminds me so much of Bryant! Cute!!
LOVE the haircut...he looks SO MUCH older!! =) I can't believe he is 18 months old...time flies when it's NOT your baby. hehehe.
Post a Comment