Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Deja Vu

Photobucket

The other morning Maddy snuck into my make-up drawer and helped herself to the brightest red lipstick and blackest mascara. She waltzed downstairs and showed her Aunt Misha her beautiful work. Misha was shocked, but knew this was a kodak moment. Maddy also took a few self-portraits.

She then came upstairs to show me
and I had a deja vu back to this moment a year and a half ago. The application is getting better, I must admit, but I sure hope
she holds off a few more years before trying again.

3 comments:

janell said...

I've been waiting for these pictures! Priceless! :)

Julean said...

Oh my word!!! Don't let her give my girls any lessons in make-up application for at least 10 years (though I have to admit, she is quite skilled.) We need to get together. It's been to long and Misha still hasn't see our place.

Chanda Starr said...

Gotta love those Kodak moments!