"As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was going to happen."
Friday, February 5, 2010
first day of nursery
The verdict: Evan did very well on his first day. He was shy at first, but fine when Daddy said good-bye. He was a very good boy...and apparently played well with others and with all the toys (including pink cell phones).
Oh he looks so grown up! I'm so glad he did so well and I hope it stays that way! I'm so glad to hear your Grandma's condition is as well as can be expected. Can't wait to see you all soon.
2 comments:
Oh he looks so grown up! I'm so glad he did so well and I hope it stays that way! I'm so glad to hear your Grandma's condition is as well as can be expected. Can't wait to see you all soon.
What a grown up little man! He is absolutely precious!! Give him a big kiss from Grammy. Love you all!
Post a Comment