
One day we went to the petting zoo at Gardner Village. One very hot day...
Madelyn loved riding the ponies, but Evan, as much as he loved looking and pointing at them, decided to sit out on riding one. Maybe next year.
I love watching my kids discover new things and light up when it is something so new and special to them. It was one of those times when Evan saw the turtle walking on by.

Madelyn and the goat. Wish I would have captured her legs so carefully crossed.
How very polite.
We also couldn't pass up lunch at the bakery and candy at Sweet Afton's! 
Evan got to open his birthday gifts from Grammy and Papa early!
And one of them was a turtle pillow-pet!!
It is his new buddy that he must have whenever and wherever he is sleeping.

Thanks Grammy for visiting!! We can't wait to see you again soon...
2 comments:
I can't wait until October!!! I love you all!
Wow I love seeing all you did in the last few months that I wasn't there for. I have a lot of catching up on blogging to do myself. I just love the picture of Maddy crossing her legs--what a little lady!
Post a Comment