Friday, November 5, 2010

Family Time

Photobucket

Since Madelyn has a year-round school schedule
we are lucky enough to have had her home all day the past few weeks.
It has been so nice to relax and not worry about
carpool, outfits, hair, homework, etc.

The last 3 days have been beautiful outside
and Daddy has been home for lunch each of these days.
So we took advantage of the time and had a picnic at a
different park every day. It was so fun to watch Maddy and Evan
play to their hearts content and have a moment to talk to my dear husband.

I kept telling Madelyn that I was
so grateful to have her here with us.
On the 3rd day she finally told me,
"I know Mommy. You told me that yesterday too!"

1 comment:

Starry said...

Oh how funny! Sometimes kids just know how to wow you with frankness. (hee hee) Sounds like a great time the last little while. We all need those times.