My baby is almost 2 months old and I think the nursery is finally in order. And I am loving this room...
I love his crib that has cradled his brother and sister too.
I love the curtain my mom made (originally for Maddy's nursery).
I love his little blessing suit that is hanging up in anticipation for the big day.
I love the rocking chair and the quilt I was determined enough to make for him laying on top.
I love the picture of the Savior with the children, and the sweet statues surrounding it.
I love the rocking chair and the quilt I was determined enough to make for him laying on top.
I love the picture of the Savior with the children, and the sweet statues surrounding it.
I love the mini-bunting banner that "celebrates" his arrival into the world.
I love the blue everywhere and the framed poem by our friend, Julie.
I love his newborn pictures below the letters I made of his name.

I love the blue everywhere and the framed poem by our friend, Julie.
I love his newborn pictures below the letters I made of his name.

But, my favorite thing about his nursery...
is snuggling with little Luke himself!

4 comments:
We really wish we could meet little Luke. Thanks for sharing him on your blog so we can see him (an all of you) from afar!!
You have a gift, my daughter! His room is amazing! As are you.
Oh my heart! I love how it turned out- I love the colors.
How cute to see how the nursery transforms for each of the children. It is amazing. I look at various aspects of the room and think, "How did she do that?" An absolutely adorable room!!
Post a Comment