
Thank you dear love for taking me out last night even though I looked like I had just been run over by a Mack truck. Thank you for smiling at me like you are still just as in love with me and think I'm just as pretty as when I actually have time to put myself together. Thank you for holding my hand all through Target and looking at all of the fun stuff I love with me. Thank you for letting me vent about my frustrating day and my many faults. Thank you for getting up with our 2-year-old at 4,5,6 am so that I can get some more shut-eye. Thank you for doing the dishes this morning. Thank you for helping me remember what day it is and not thinking I'm stupid when I can't remember very basic words. Thank you for helping me through this blurry time with a newborn baby. Thank you for being you!
Sometimes I just look at you and can't believe YOU AND I have 3 kids! How blessed are we??
2 comments:
SO sweet! Yes, Jonathan, Thank You! You're both amazing!
I think he is wonderful too, and I'm grateful he is so good to you and his family.
Post a Comment