As you can see, Madelyn and I made a mess of the craft room the week before Valentine's. She enthusiastically made the sweetest Valentine cards for her class and I tried to make a few decorations for the house. Maddy would ask me every morning when when when we would do our Valentines that day. She absolutely loved making each little heart and decorating them in her own creative way. I was so happy to be able to go to her Valentine's party at school and watch her proudly give each Valentine to her classmates. They were a hit. And I thoroughly enjoyed having a crafting buddy. A girl that takes after her own mother's heart...I love it.
On Valentine's Day we made our annual dinner for Daddy.
{The kids in position, ready and waiting to surprise Daddy when he comes home}
I love how they are starting to look forward to this tradition each year.
Madelyn was a great server 
Enjoying dinner and opening our Valentine bags and cards from grandparents
We LOVE LOVE LOVE Valentine's Day!
xoxo



4 comments:
maddy looks JUST like you in the picture with her valentine's. scarryyy. :) love you!
Maddy is in heaven! I'm so glad you enjoy doing Valentine cards with her--I used to dread that. Sorry I wasn't the creative Mom. Now I can see I was the slacker Grammy, too! I've got to get more on the ball for Valentine's Day! Love you all!
I'm so glad that Valentine's was so meaningful this year, and a family affair as well as being a time to be with your husband. Thanks for the cute Valentine we received--and yeah for little crafters!
I loved Madelyn's valentines! They were so cute--it must have taken her forever to do all of those! When I read it to Bridger, he got really embarrassed to know that it said "love, Madelyn" :) I just told him that you have to say that on valentines day :)
Post a Comment