My dear Grandma J. is 70 years old today!!!! What an amazing, beautiful lady she is!!! We are so lucky to call her grandmother and great-grandmother. And apparantly she makes the BEST cookies!
(Poor Evan was not feeling too well as you can see)
(Poor Evan was not feeling too well as you can see)
Happy Birthday Grandma!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!
1 comment:
Thank you so much for the wonderful song and birthday wishes. Maddy remembers that she helped me make cookies for everyone when she was here in Kansas for our anniversary celebration last year. She was a good cookie cooker.
Thank you, also, for the thoughtful gifts you sent for my birthday. I loved the cards, memories and the thoughtful gifts. The picture will be hung in a special place where it will make me smile whenever I see it. Maddy, thanks for the card with a rainbow and, Evan, thanks for the picture of Spiderman. Aaron helped me to know who it was, for sure. You are all so thoughtful! I love you and hope to see you soon. Gr. J.
Post a Comment