The Birthday Girl on her Special Day...
Breakfast in bed...cinnamon toast, orange muffins, strawberries, and the favorite--Fruity Pebbles
Evan, so happy for his sister, and waiting for his own Fruity Pebbles
Happy Birthday!
We took Maddy out of school and out to the lunch of her choice--Burger King! They had a fun crown and Pinkalicious box with paper dolls, and according to my kids, the BEST playhouse ever!
Dinner with the family...Quesadillas, salad, "Limonade", chips and cheese, and lots of fruit
Gifts from her brothers
Cards and gifts from Gigi and Grandpa Neer, aunts and uncles
Gifts from Grammy and Papa
Gift from Misha and Aaron (nice pick Aaron :))
Gifts from Grandpa and Grandma J.
Gifts from Grandpa and Grandma Starr...including the sweet jewelry box that used to be Grandma Flower's
She felt very loved! And was getting a little goofy and loopy by the end of the night!
Thanks to everyone for the gifts, cards, and fun phone calls!
Thanks to everyone for the gifts, cards, and fun phone calls!
Rainbow Cupcakes
Make a wish!
The End :)





















2 comments:
What an amazing birthday! You really are a special mom who has created an amazing family full of vibrant traditions. I am almost done with a card for Maddy. I hope I can bring it to her some time soon. I love how Evan got involved as well. :) Only he could be so completely boy with all that on. I hope we can get together soon.
What a special day. She had to feel like the most special girl in the world. Way to go, Mom!
Post a Comment