Sunday, July 8, 2012

Madelyn's 1st grade program

Photobucket

In the middle of May, all of the first-graders at Eastlake put on a little program for the parents. The boys and I were able to go and watch that morning. Below is a little clip from that morning. 

Two things: I wish I could see Madelyn better...that girl knows how to perform and was absolutely adorable up there! And two, my camerawork is not the best as I'm trying to comfort little boys, one in particular who was very hungry that morning! :)


After the program, Madelyn showed us some of her artwork hanging on the class bulletin. She has truly grown this past year and is one smart girl. We are so proud of her and all of her hard work!

Photobucket

#########################################################################

Photobucket

A month and a half later she had her last day of first grade! These years DO go fast. 

Here she is making a basket for her teacher, Mrs. Suchil. She wanted to paint it in rainbow colors. I love her creativity and the way she sticks her tongue out when she's concentrating. 
(She gets that from her Mama.) 

Photobucket

We hope her teacher enjoyed the little picnic lunch, but I know she loved Madelyn's sweet card. 

Yay for FIRST GRADE! And YAY for summer break!!!

Photobucket

No comments: