We are so excited to meet baby #4 soon!
I love these pictures my sister took of me and our little one. I know they will mean even more as the years go on. It is such a special thing to be pregnant, to have a little baby growing inside of you.
I feel honored to have done this 4 times.
It can be very hard sometimes...
I feel honored to have done this 4 times.
It can be very hard sometimes...
but always so very worth it seeing this sweet one come into this world and join our family.
I often imagine, little one, what you will be like, what you will look like, what great things you will do.
I love feeling your little spirit, and it seems in these last days that you are so close.
I can't wait to kiss your cheeks and hold your little body close.
I will miss this time, but after these past nine months, I am so ready to finally meet you soon!
I love feeling your little spirit, and it seems in these last days that you are so close.
I can't wait to kiss your cheeks and hold your little body close.
I will miss this time, but after these past nine months, I am so ready to finally meet you soon!




2 comments:
Beautiful!
You look great! I am so excited for you and Jonathon! You are such wonderful parents. What a lucky little one coming to your sweet family!
Post a Comment