Saturday, August 25, 2012

my baby

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I was feeling quite sentimental a couple weeks ago about this little guy. Honestly I was feeling a little guilty that soon he won't have the title of "baby" of our family anymore. He is still very much my baby, and of course always will be, in my eyes. From his sweet dimpled cheeks and elbows to the way he waddles and runs with his little arms straight out. No matter what Luke, I want you to know you are very loved and even though the next few months might be a little rough, I know you will be a great big brother to the baby. I'm hoping you two will become the best of pals soon.

I wanted to capture this time with just you, so we put on one of Daddy's old outfits and set out to take pictures. It's always so fun to see the world through your eyes...

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Luke, I'll never forget that day the way you squealed and stared at the Mama and her baby ducks. Or how you stooped your little body down to smell the pretty orange flowers. Or your chubby hands and feet trying to climb onto your tricycle. Or your sweet curls, dimpled smile and sparkling eyes looking up at me. You are such a treasure to us. I love you, my sweet boy!!!

1 comment:

Starry said...

It is so important to treasure each one in their own special way. I love the pictures of him in that old outfit of Jonathan's. I hope you feel loved and supported through all the coming changes. :)