Friday, November 30, 2012

3 months! {11/28/12}

Photobucket

Dear Henry,

I can't believe you are 3 months old already! You are one of the happiest babies I know...so alert and so smiley. It makes my heart melt to watch you coo, smile, and laugh. You mainly laugh at your daddy right now...he is a funny guy, I know. You have the most kissable cheeks and lips. Just look at them:

Photobucket

You are sleeping through the night, which makes your mama really happy. You love lounging in your swing during the day. But in the evening you just want to be held before going to bed. You are starting to follow people and objects as they pass by you. You recognize your mama and daddy and brothers and sister too. You are such a good eater and are growing so well. 

You are awesome at tummy time and stick your head straight up and try to put weight on your arms. You enjoyed your first Thanksgiving...although you didn't enjoy the feast, you were such a happy and content baby around your cousins. You have started grabbing things, especially my hair. It is sweet when I am feeding you to watch you grab my arm or hair. I love your soft baby skin and the twinkle in your eyes. YOU are such a gift, sweet Henry.
I can't wait to see the new things you do this month.
I love you.

Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Love,

Your Mama

No comments: