Things I want to remember about this day...

This year was Evan's FIRST primary program as a sunbeam.
He sang his little heart out and looked straight into my eyes the whole time. Be still my heart.
He made sure to be very reverent and fold his arms.
He was smiling through his self-proclaimed favorite song, "The Wise Man and Foolish Man"

Madelyn loves to perform and especially loves to sing.
She had a smile on her face the whole time and I could just feel her enthusiasm and testimony of the gospel.
I loved watching her confidence and excitement as she stood and talked about her desire to be baptized.
It made me so happy when she put her fist in the air while singing "I Will Go I Will Do"

These two have such a great, strong spirit about them and love to share their growing testimonies of the gospel--through word and song.
They also know when to laugh and have fun.
They are my heroes.
2 comments:
My heroes, too! Love them tons!!
They are growing so much! They keep getting even cuter every time I see new pictures!!
Post a Comment