Sunday, June 23, 2013

Henry at 9 months!

 photo IMG_5812-1.jpg  photo IMG_5816-1.jpg  photo IMG_5817-1.jpg  photo IMG_5813-1.jpg  photo IMG_5814-1.jpg  photo IMG_5818-1.jpg photo IMG_5821-1.jpg  photo IMG_5822-1.jpg  photo IMG_5819-1.jpg

Oh Henry!! You are growing so fast, it is breaking your mama's heart a bit. I think as far as looks go, they have changed the most this month. Those cheeks are getting a little less chubby and your baby body a little more long and lean. But to discover more of your sweet personality, smiles, "talking", and your preference for your mama has kind of made up for it. :)

You are eating like a champ now! You love about anything we put in your mouth and eat quite a bit. You've started feeding yourself some with cheerios, animal crackers, and other small bites. You also won't take a bottle, which has actually helped me be able to nurse you longer and has become a precious thing for me to have more one on one time with you in this way.

You crawl everywhere now! You love exploring, but are still cautious and obedient when I tell you not to go too far (like into garbage cans, and other yucky and dangerous places).  Hopefully your curiosity won't get the better of you soon. :) You have started trying to stand while holding onto chairs, small tables, etc. After a lot of moving and exploring though, you love to be snuggled and rocked by me and I absolutely love and cherish those sweet moments. 

The other night I took you with me to young women's and I had you in the moby wrap while we walked around the lake. You loved being outside and of course, being around the girls. You were so still and observant and I loved having you close. We had a rare moment at home where it was just you and me. I fed you, we talked, and then I rocked you to sleep. It was such a beautiful moment to bond with you and to feel such joy in helping you feel comfort and feel loved. Sometimes in the day-to-day activities and with your 3 other siblings, we don't always get to savor such times, making moments like these all the more sweeter.

Happy 9 months sweet baby of mine!! 

No comments: