Jonathan and I have made a goal to attend the temple more each month. In the past 6 months since we’ve started this I’ve noticed certain phrases, thoughts, words that I’ve heard in the temple will come into my mind randomly during my day. I know that they are no coincidence. I know this because of the strong Spirit that I feel accompanied with these thoughts. And in these moments I am overcome.
I’m overcome that my Heavenly Father loves me enough to stop me during my day and help me feel of his love. To help me feel that what I’m doing, however mundane it may seem, is enough and wonderful and has a powerful purpose for good. I’m overcome that He and my Savior care enough to answer questions to my prayers, big or small. That through His power, the Lord lifts me and helps me find joy and peace and strength each day. It is a miracle for which I am eternally grateful.
These experiences have reminded me that they - our Father, His Son, and the Holy Ghost - love us so much. They are so eager to let us know that and eager to help us along our way back to them. They are so happy when we knock and SEEK them, for that is when the help comes. The least I can do is to listen and obey and live my life in such a way so that I can always hear.
No comments:
Post a Comment